Leta i den här bloggen

fredag 17 augusti 2012

Card with my freebie digistamp

I'm glad to see that so many people have come in to my blog to see my free digistamp. I hope you enjoyed it and use it. Please feel free to show me by comment my blog with a direct link. In the meantime I am going to show you a card that I made with it today.

Det är roligt att se att så många varit inne för att kika på min gratis digistämpel. Hoppas att ni gillar den och hittar nån användning för den.

Under tiden ska jag ta och visa ett kort som jag gjort med den idag.

1 kommentar:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Sep. 11, 2012. Thanks again.

    SvaraRadera